Owner, Jim Davidson, designed the Spraybot with the customer in mind. With 50 years of industry experience, he knew the Spraybot was what the industry was missing to accomplish a...Read More >
Owner, Jim Davidson, designed the Spraybot with the customer in mind. With 50 years of industry experience, he knew the Spraybot was what the industry was missing to accomplish a consistent even pass, wider than what can be accomplished by hand. Jim found that, with the Spraybot, not only was yield increased but he could also be more precise with his estimates and allow applicators to forego the carpel tunnel arm brace by giving their wrists a rest from repetitive motion.
The Spraybot has the ability to fit virtually any gun in the industry and can be used for spray foam or coatings projects.
- increase yield by 10% or more
- increase the total sets sprayed per day
- lightweight and durable
- easily disassembled
- easy maintenance
- custom milage
- adjustable spray head
- width of spray up to 7 ft
View the brochure.
- There is savings on material as a result of installing accurate thicknesses from job to job.
- Bidding will become more accurate, as a result of more accurate application.
- Using spray robots in the bidding process is becoming more popular and in-demand, providing an edge on the competition.
- Saves employee energy on man power and fatigue from repetitive motion syndrome.
- Operating the equipment is easy, making installing a good looking roof and accurate thickness of materials something a beginner can accomplish.
- Machines can out perform the human in quality and quantity most of the time.
- Contractors have reported saving substantial amounts of money on their first projects and are able to pay for the equipment within a job or two.