In-Class Roofing School
Thank you for signing up for the upcoming Roofing Training in Kent, Ohio! A representative will be in touch with you within 1-2 business days to discuss details of your training. In the meantime, please complete the following steps prior to your training.
Training will take place at the designated SprayWorks Training Center:
- Complete the Spray Polyurethane Foam Health and Safety Training course. This course is free of charge and takes 1.5-2.5 hours to complete. It will give you a basic understanding of how to handle chemicals. Bring your certificate with you on the day of training.
- OPTIONAL: Complete the Online Spray Foam Training course, by SprayWorks. This online course is free of charge and takes approximately 2 hours to complete. It will give you a basic understand of what spray foam is and how it works.
- lunch is provided
- classes take place from 8:30 am-5:00 pm (confirm time)
- class size is limited to ensure you get the best experience possible
- wear closed-toe tennis shoes or boots and pants